evolution@home celebrates 200 years Darwin and 150 years publication of the 'Origin of Species'.
- Darwin's 200th birthday
- Today is Darwin Day 200! Join us in celebrating the achievements of one of the most careful observers of nature.
- Symposium on Evolutionary Systems Biology (Turin, Italy, from Aug 24, 2009 05:00 PM to Aug 29, 2009 12:00 PM)
- The 2009 congress of the European Society for Evolutionary Biologists (ESEB) will host a symposium on evolutionary systems biology. Look forward to an exciting series of talks that explore how systems biology might contribute to answer some of the most difficult problems in evolutionary biology.
- Introducing evolutionary systems biology
- A new framework was developed for combining modern systems biology and evolutionary genetics. Evolutionary systems biology may help us to answer some of the most difficult problems in evolutionary biology.
- evolution@home | Let's work out Darwin's ideas (Inspace, 1 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, from Dec 16, 2009 06:30 PM to Dec 16, 2009 08:00 PM)
- An event on evolutionary biology, simulation and the challenge to work out Darwin's ideas in detail. Brought to you by InSpace, University of Edinburgh.
- evolution@home at InSpace, University of Edinburgh
- evolution@home and research programs that help to work out Darwin's ideas will be discussed at InSpace, University of Edinburgh.
- Progress 2009
- A short summary of current progress in the development of evolution@home.